Pillar Parcel Letter Box?A "Jo-eBox Pillar mail box " is a secure parcel box and letterbox on the boundary of your premises to receive normal mail, parcels or grocery deliveries from any delivery man or company.
The Jo-eBox looks exactly like a normal pillar mail box which many home owners already use and like, because it fits in to the home decor without looking cheap or pretentious.
• Made using a much thicker galvanised Z 275 metal than other parcel boxes which means it is stonger and made to last.
• No magnifying glass needed to open our standard mechnaical lock. See Fig A.
• A choice of 4 designs of modern and classical pillar box to fit your decor.
• Jo-eBox holds 3 times more than other boxes.
• The "Jo-eBox" has a special stainless steel louvre aperture on the front for small parcels and letter drops.
• This louvre requires no lock code and is secure from petty thieves due to special anti theft technology. See Fig B
• The "Jo-eBox" comes fitted with a large rear door as standard which can be used for fragile or large parcels (or 3 cases wine for example) which cannot be dropped through the front louvre door. See Fig C.
• Architecturally Friendly and strong Jo-eBox can be used as a structural liner to build around for a gate or in a wall.
• The Jo-eBox can also function as a stand alone feature outside any home and look modern or classical whichever you prefer.
• Stainless steel hinges ensure a lifetime of no rust where it is important.
• Perfect for builders and large developments.
• Simply paint as usual using an outdoor weather shield to match your exact colour requirements.
• Your parcels need no longer be left in bushes or on door steps.
• Environmentally friendly as it saves wasted fuel and time in postal collections or re- deliveries.
• No more driving to collect undelivered post or parcels because you were out.
• No more delivery-men wandering around your property looking for a signature.
• Barcode Proof of delivery is provided for you and the participating courier .
• High quality secure galvanised steel box coated in the latest technology finish with a sand render surface which is scuff and scratch resitant designed to give years of service.
See Fig D.
• 4 Choices of different Pillar Box Styles seen below.
• An insulated liner is available as an extra to receive grocery deliveries. The liner does not reduce the usable space in the box. The liner prevents harsh Australian heat from damaging your groceries till you get home.
• An Electronic Lock (also with easily visible digits) is available as an extra option to make opening the box user friendly and secure.
Fig A Rear door Lock
Fig B Flap Security
Fig C Rear View
Fig D Surface Texture